La Ancla ••• Ventura, California

somewhere between madmax and ecotopia is la ancla, an urban sustainability project in ventura, california's la avenida neighborhood. we have a 1/5 acre of land five minutes from the ocean, 3 cottages and an intense passion for laughter, nature, and living in harmony with each other and the earth. we believe it is possible to live well in a beautiful place with a small ecological footprint while not isolating ourselves from economic and cultural resources of the city.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

WWOOFing

We are all full with WWOOFers until May. That means we don't have any spaces left for March or April. Sorry...

2 comments:

  1. Hey There :)

    I am a WWOOFer, live in Ventura, and would like to come help out in your organic garden. I am currently in Japan but will be back in Ventura in early July. Here is my Email: EeveeDeLioncourt@gmail.com and my WWOOFer log in name is also EeveeDeLioncourt. So yeah, lemme know if I may join you and your crew in making delicious veggies and good times. :D

    Love & Peace,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I am emailing because I just read your profile on the WWOOF website and am interested in coming for a visit. I have been woofing off and on since November and have a degree in Agricultural Engineering. I love working outside and helping things grow! My partner and I are traveling up the west coast this summer and are hoping to come sometime during the first two weeks of June. I understand that you have limited space, so if there is any space in your schedule, we can try to make it work with ours. Together I think we would be a great fit! Please let me know if you will have any openings at this time. My WWOOF log in is Breeyn07
    Thanks,
    Breeyn Greer (and Amanda)

    ReplyDelete